Joyful Rose Mandala Planter
These mandala planters are terracotta planters- timeless, handmade and sourced locally from artisans all over southern India. They are hand-painted with acrylic colors using Indian intricate mandala designs.
Do you know how these beautiful mandala planters come alive?
- Firstly, the locally sourced raw earthen pots undergo sanding for a smooth surface.
- A base colour coat is applied depending upon the chosen mandala design.
- Mandala is a highly intricate and creative process, made using dotting tools.
- A layer of varnish, a colour sealer, is then coated making the pot waterproof, washable and fade-proof.
These planters are stress-free to maintain. Here are some tips to make them look brand new, always:
- You can clean them with a damp cloth, but remember to not use a scrubber.
- You can wash them under running water using mild hand soap.
- You can keep them outdoors, thanks to varnishing the colours remain permanent without fading.
- You can directly pot succulents in them, as they are non-absorbent due to inside-out varnish coating.
These mandala planters are eco-friendly, providing a pop of colour in your home, office or garden amidst all the greenery. All planters are carefully packaged using organic materials as much as possible when delivered.
Note - Planter comes with a drainage hole.
Placement - Outdoor and Indoors.
Size: Dia - 3.6 inch X H - 2.9 inch
Ships in 5-7 days.
Proudly made in India
We have partnered with "Kalakriti" for this product.